All bookings with European Snowsport are subject to these conditions.
1, The cost of lessons will be paid in full at the time of booking except where the client has an account (see 10. below). Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex), debit card or cash. For payments over 5000CHF, payment may also be made by direct bank transfer. Online bookings may be made with Visa or Mastercard.
Online and payment link credit card payments in favour of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
2. In the event of a cancellation before the start of your programme of lessons, the following charges apply:
Less than 24 hours notice, 100% of fee,
More than 24 hours notice, 10% of the fee / account holders 0% of the fee.
In the event of a cancellation within 24 hours before the start of your programme of lessons, or during your programme of lessons, the full fee for the lessons is payable.
3. There is no refund for unused lessons due to clients’ late arrival, illness, accident, or other cause outside our control. Private lesson instructors will wait 45 minutes for clients to arrive at the designated meeting point. Group lessons will not wait. If a lesson cannot be taken due to complete closure of the lift system we will try to arrange an alternative. If this is not possible, we will refund 100% of the lesson cost.
4. Lesson places are not transferable.
5. ES does not insure its clients. Clients should insure themselves for third party liability and we also recommend personal, medical, cancellation and rescue insurance.
6. ES is obliged to take into account the prevailing conditions and the standard of our clients. ES establishes a programme of class times, venues and other arrangements in advance, however these arrangements are always subject to alteration in the light of prevailing circumstances.
7. For reasons of safety, it is a condition of booking that clients respect the professional judgement of their instructor while they are in the lesson.
8. Clients should present themselves and their equipment in a fit and safe condition for physical activity in the mountain environment. Lift passes and equipment are not included in the cost of the lesson.
9. If, at any time during your lesson, you have cause for complaint, please let us know immediately and we will endeavour to address the situation to your satisfaction.
10. Customer accounts can be started at the discretion of ES’ Director; a history of prompt payment and a number of bookings over a prolonged period of time are required before being considered for an account.
11. In the event of any dispute, Valais law will apply and the venue will be Sion.
European Snowsport - Verbier, Zermatt, St Moritz, Chamonix, Nendaz, Val D’Isère